Walaos,
copyrighted hor. Dont right click ah! :D.
<body>
-bcoseulive-.bs
xX Footnote Xx


And I wouldn't look back,
cause those are the memories
that ought to be forgotten.

xX Profile Xx

`peijie_.:[琉球心]:.
`shoujo anime-freak.
`unglam, ugly and vulgar. (:
`sixteen november ninety
`ii love Japan, Okinawa. (:

[contact] hotmail/msn

xX Waiting For Xx


`Back packing in Japan.
`Exploring the whole of Japan.
`My "Takemoto" dream! ^^
Day I speak Nihongo fluently.
`Overseas trip with devils. :D
`Zero no Tsukaima Season 4.
`Bokura Ga Ita Season 2.
`Skip Beat! Season 2.
`GReeeeN to reveal their faces. :D

xX Connections Xx

♥ shopaholicmart

xX Credits Xx

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Sunday, May 17, 2009



Picture-of-the-day : Us ^^
(Gitte was the photographer ; peeps
in the picture, please do not kill me if
this is your unglam picture, I tried my
best to photoshop it liao. D:)

Escaped with half of the Okinawans
today and it was pretty fun but tiring.
Tiring because I was laughing out loud
throughout most of the rides. :D

Warmed up by taking the passenger seat
of Shi Er's "Go Cart" and I thought it was
going to be the last time I was going to see
them ever again. :'(. Maybe it was because
it was such a horrifying warm up, I instantly
got warmed and wasn't afraid of any of the
rides anymore. Lol.

In my memory, I am really a hum ji who
doesn't have the guts to play the challenging
rides in Escape. For instance, sit at the second
last row of the pirate ship,etc so I guess the warm
up helped after all. Another reason I think why I
wasn't afraid anymore would be because I was busy
laughing at Meiling (sorry but couldn't help it, shes
just so effing cute when shes scared :D).

The only ONE shit that got me screaming like
theres no tomorrow was the Haunted House.
Nabeh cheebye, no matter how zai I am, I just
can't lie to self that "relax, you wouldn't die
entering there". Grabbed Shi Er's bag really
tightly and I think I would have suffocated him
if I've grabbed his shirt instead. Lol. D:

I'm so effing tired (like again) and so, please
pardon me for any mistakes or whatsoever.
Oh and by the way, would you readers prefer
entries with "picture-of-the-day" or a whole
chunk of pictures whenever I took plenty? If
you're too shy to admit that you're a stalker
of my blog (kidding), you can always tell it to
me in person or in MSN, instead of tagging. :)

-end-


10:10 PM